Senior Python Engineer
01. About the position
O At Vanguard X, our goal is to be industry leaders in digital transformation for LATAM. Our organizational culture is what defines us. We celebrate our core values: being nimble and fast, voracious learning, innovation, and unbounded collaboration.
Requirements for Python Engineer.
Employment type: Full-time.
02. Key responsibilities
- Build and deploy infrastructure on cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Design and develop APIs.
- Collaborate with internal initiatives.
- Encourage technical improvements for the project and the company.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience maintaining a living and complex codebase with a modern stack.
- 5+ years of experience with Python.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, architecture, and design.
- Experience working with US-based clients and in a dynamic environment.
- Nice-to-have: Concurrency, microservices, cloud technologies, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with audio processing would be a plus.
04. What we offer
- Big challenges that have a significant impact on the company.
- Work with great experienced people from all over the globe.
- A collaborative environment, full trust, and responsibility for projects handled.
- A weekly investment time focused on new initiatives.
- Shared training with great companies.
- Flexible remote working hours.
- An opportunity to help make a change in the industry
- And more!!!
If you like to innovate and are passionate about Blockchain, AI, and Big Data to develop solutions to challenging problems – Vanguard X is the place for you!
Send your CV to email@example.com