Senior .NET Engineer
01. About us
We are a Nearshore Digital Transformation company ready to implement any web or mobile app using disruptive technologies. We are fully committed to providing excellent services to ensure the success of our clients.We seek to exploit technologies and supporting capabilities to create a new and robust digital business model.
Digital is not the answer, transformation is.
02. About the job
Requirements for Senior .NET Developer
Employment type: Full-time
- We are looking for a .NET professional to develop and maintain technical specifications and software interfaces to integrate Enterprise systems in DotNet.
- Work with data owners, service vendors appropriate IT resources to onboard, change and decommission data flows between internal and external data sources via the corporate data transfer and ingestion engine.
- Build a data linage solution that will align with compliance requirements and maintain evidence repository.
- Identify and provide reporting on relevant metrics to data stakeholders relating to data flows and the data transport service.
- Constantly monitor and aim to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the data service subcomponents and data service overall.
- Proficient in C#, .Net Core, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework Core, and SQL Server Database.
- Proficient in REST APIs, SOAP APIs.
- Experience in Azure services including Azure Functions, Logic Apps, ADF, Azure SQL Server, APIM, Identity Management.
- Experience in RAZOR.
- Must be able to define flow charts, sequence diagrams, and ER diagrams as required.
- Excellent Spanish and English communication skills.
- Availability to work 8 hours a day on workdays (five days a week).
- You are a fast learner who likes to take initiative.
04. Our benefits
- 🖥️ 100% remote
- 🕒 Flexible schedule
- 🏝️ Paid vacations
- 💰 USD salary
- 🎂 Birthday OFF
- 🌎 Multicultural and fast-growing work environment
Would you like to join our team? We are waiting for you!
(Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org)