SAP Hybris Developer
01. About the position
At Vanguard X, our goal is to be industry leaders in digital transformation for LATAM. Our organizational culture is what defines us. We celebrate our core values: being nimble and fast, voracious learning, innovation, and unbounded collaboration.
Requirements for SAP Hybris Commerce (Cloud or On Premise) Developer in the capacity of a Senior Technical Consultant.
Location: Remote (role may involve traveling too).
Employment type: Full-time.
What we are looking for:
You are a focused, motivated, and detail-oriented.
You are looking for a chance to engage with our global business leaders and process owners to help identify and implement solutions/enhancements that will help to achieve efficiencies in business systems.
You have at least 5 years of prior relevant experience.
02. Key responsibilities
- Drive implementation and adoption of the strategic framework for the organization including documentation sets, methodologies (project management, quality testing, etc.) and best practices.
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrations to back-end systems, other systems in the SAP landscape.
- Good understanding of the full hybris stack including the MVC architecture and integration best practices.
- Good understanding of SAP Hybris Commerce including knowledge of:
– Installation of SAP Hybris Commerce
– Extension Concept
– Data Modelling o Impex and feed processing
– Product Modelling
– Hybris administration console
– Backoffice administration
– Promotions and coupons
– Hybris ORM, WCMS, Backoffice, Cockpits
– SOLR search engine
– Experience on integrating various payment providers.
- Strong knowledge in OO software architecture/design.
- Java/J2EE Spring MVC Framework, Eclipse and ANT expertise with hands-on programming experience.
- Java script , JSP and JSTL
- Experience with B2C and/or B2B Hybris accelerator.
- Unix OS basics and shell scripting
- Apache Camel / Tibco middleware
- Soap UI and wsdl creation/uses
- TFS/SVN/Git repository – branching and other activities
- You will be responsible for eliciting business, functional and technical requirements to define software configuration and development.
- You will research industry best practices to help deliver scalable and configurable software.
- You will drive process discussions with business subject matter experts and stakeholders and facilitate business process improvement.
- You will document use cases, user stories, requirements, and process flows and be responsible for the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Experience managing a team typically comprising of other managers and/or supervisors and experienced or highly technical professionals.
- Strong interpersonal and communications as well as group facilitation/teaching skills, including public speaking and moderating.
- Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management skills.
- Problems and issues faced are numerous and undefined, and require detailed information gathering, analysis and investigation to understand the problem.
- Perform impact analysis on legacy or source systems to identify data models, use cases, and reports and define and execute integration and migration approach.
- Ability to provide consistent methodology and oversight to the team for test scoping, scenario definition, data validation, and execution of testing across the Controllership organization.
- Review solution designs with the IT project teams to ensure systematic solutions are scalable and high quality. Guidance includes configuration suggestions, standard practices, data extraction, and roadmap discussions.
- Perform key functions to recruit top-notch SAP Hybris and related technology Resources.
- Define team structure and drive change as needed to adapt to evolving goals and directions.
- Desirable skills:
- Experience with eCommerce systems (Demandware, Hybris and Intershop).
- Experience with product information management systems (Informatica, Stibo).
- Retail Applications Education.
- UG : Graduation Required, BTech/MCA in Any Specialization.
- Certification in SAP Domain or ecommerce Domain.
04. What we offer
- Major challenges that have a significant impact on the company.
- Working with great experienced people from all over the globe.
- A collaborative environment, full trust, and responsibility in the projects managed.
- A weekly investment time focused on new initiatives.
- Shared training with great companies.
- Flexible remote working hours.
- An opportunity to help make a change in the industry.
- And more!!!