Senior React.js Engineer
01. About the position
O At Vanguard X, our goal is to be industry leaders in digital transformation for LATAM. Our organizational culture is what defines us. We celebrate our core values: being nimble and fast, voracious learning, innovation, and unbounded collaboration.
Requirements for Senior React Engineer.
Employment type: Full-time.
02. Key responsibilities
- Troubleshooting the origin of an issue and finding multiple solutions.
- Developing new features as well as maintaining existing ones (bug fixing and enhancements).
- Building management dashboards.
- Scheduling interfaces.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience maintaining a living and complex codebase with a modern stack.
- 3+ years of experience with React.Js.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Experience working with US-based clients and in a dynamic environment.
- Nice-to-have: PostgreSQL, MongoDB skills, experience with Tailwind and HIPAA compliance. G
04. What we offer
- Major challenges that have a significant impact on the company.
- Working with great experienced people from all over the globe.
- A collaborative environment, full confidence, and responsibility in the projects managed.
- A weekly investment time focused on new initiatives.
- Shared training with great companies.
- Flexible remote working hours.
- An opportunity for you to help create change in the industry.
- And more!!!
If you like to innovate and are passionate about Blockchain, AI, and Big Data to develop solutions to challenging problems – Vanguard X is the place for you!
Send your CV to email@example.com