01. About us
We are a Nearshore Digital Transformation company ready to implement any web or mobile app using disruptive technologies. We are fully committed to providing excellent services to ensure the success of our clients.We seek to exploit technologies and supporting capabilities to create a new and robust digital business model.
Digital is not the answer, transformation is.
02. About the job
Requirements for QA Engineer
Employment type: Full-time.
- Extensive QA knowledge.
- Collaborate with internal initiatives.
- Encourage project and company technical improvement.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of the basics of applications testing (types, ways of organizing tests).
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing of desktop and web applications.
- 3-4+ years of experience in automated testing.
- Knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, TestComplete, QTP, Jmeter, etc.).
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, architecture, and design.
- Experience working with US-based clients and in a dynamic environment.
- Nice to have: Experience with Scrum.
04. Our benefits
- 🖥️ 100% remote
- 🕒 Flexible schedule
- 🏝️ Paid vacations
- 💰 USD salary
- 🎂 Birthday OFF
- 🌎 Multicultural and fast-growing work environment
If you like to innovate and are passionate about Blockchain, AI, and Big Data to develop solutions to challenging problems – Vanguard X is the place for you!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org