01. About us
We are a Nearshore Digital Transformation company ready to implement any web or mobile app using disruptive technologies. We are fully committed to providing excellent services to ensure the success of our clients.We seek to exploit technologies and supporting capabilities to create a new and robust digital business model.
Digital is not the answer, transformation is.
02. About the job
Requirements for Data Analyst
Employment type: Full-time
- Is responsible for organizing data related to sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviours.
- Utilize technical expertise to ensure data is accurate and high-quality. Data is then analyzed, designed, and presented in a way that assists individuals, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Removing corrupted data fixing coding errors and related problems
- Comfortable using online tools and our bespoke system, to create clear, reliable and detailed audit trails across task-based analysis
- Using automated tools to extract data form primary and secondary sources
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
04. Our benefits
- 🖥️ 100% remote
- 🕒 Flexible schedule
- 🏝️ Paid vacations
- 💰 USD salary
- 🎂 Birthday OFF
- 🌎 Multicultural and fast-growing work environment
Would you like to join our team? We are waiting for you!
(Send your CV to [email protected])