01. About the position
At Vanguard-X our goal is to be industry leaders in digital transformation for LATAM. Our organizational culture is what defines us. We celebrate our core values: being nimble and fast, voracious learning, innovation and unbounded collaboration.
Requisition for Blockchain Engineer
Location of Position: Remote.
Employment Type: Fulltime.
02. Key responsibilities
- Collaborate with other engineers to understand the requirements and envision functionalities.
- Brainstorm and help create application features and interfaces with new tools and technologies using programming languages.
- Create and build infrastructure, and apply the latest security measures to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks or other malpractices.
- Maintain and extend current client-side and server-side applications.
- Optimize and secure blockchain-based applications by integrating the latest tools and technologies.
- Documenting the entire blockchain development processes.
- Document new solutions as well as existing ones.
- Confident Spoken English.
- Possesses excellent synthesis and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience using solidity as well as with Smart Contracts.
- Experience maintaining a living and complex codebase with a modern stack.
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Experience working with US-based clients and in a dynamic environment.
04. What we offer
- Big challenges that lead big impact on the company.
- Work with great experienced people from all over the globe.
- Collaborative environment and full confidence and responsibility on projects handled.
- Weekly investment time focused on new initiatives.
- Shared training with great companies.
- Flexible remote working hours.
- An opportunity for you to help create change in the industry
- And more!!!
If you like innovating, agility and are passionate about Blockchain, IA and Big Data to develop solutions to challenging problems – Vanguard- X is the place for you!
Send your CV to email@example.com