01. About the position
At Vanguard X, our goal is to be industry leaders in digital transformation for LATAM. Our organizational culture is what defines us. We celebrate our core values: being nimble and fast, voracious learning, innovation, and unbounded collaboration.
Requirements for Blockchain Engineer
Employment type: Full-time.
02. Key responsibilities
- Collaborating with other engineers to understand the requirements and envision functionalities.
- Brainstorming and helping create application features and interfaces with new tools and technologies using programming languages.
- Creating and building infrastructure, and applying the latest security measures to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks or other malpractices.
- Maintaining and extending current client-side and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain-based applications by integrating the latest tools and technologies.
- Documenting the entire blockchain development process.
- Documenting new solutions as well as existing ones.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience using solidity as well as with Smart Contracts.
- Experience maintaining a living and complex codebase with a modern stack.
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage.
- Experience working with US-based clients and in a dynamic environment.
04. What we offer
- Major challenges that have a significant impact on the company.
- Working with great experienced people from all over the globe.
- A collaborative environment, full trust, and responsibility in the projects managed.
- A weekly investment time focused on new initiatives.
- Shared training with great companies.
- Flexible remote working hours.
- An opportunity to help make a change in the industry.
- And more!!!
If you like innovating and are passionate about Blockchain, AI, and Big Data to develop solutions to challenging problems – Vanguard X is the place for you!
Send your CV to email@example.com